Wedding Sales Coordinator
Clevedon Hall is a splendid manor house built in the Jacobean style that has the character to spare, with an exceptional team and inspiring spaces for hosting memorable weddings. You’ll find us nestled in an exclusive estate on the North Somerset coast just 30 minutes from Bristol city centre.
Due to ongoing success and expected future growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wedding Sales Coordinator at the Clevedon Hall Estate.
The proposition at Clevedon Hall is based on the principle of exclusivity, providing a single couple with a day or weekend wedding that they will always treasure. We offer bespoke services to a high net worth clientele where only the very best will suffice. One wedding of exceptional quality on any given day never any more or any less.
Reporting to the Head of Weddings, the role of Wedding Sales Coordinator will involve generating sales of weddings against agreed targets as well as administering and coordinating all details relating to weddings under their responsibility.
You will have a proven track record in sales and wedding coordination at an establishment driven by quality and service, this experience will be coupled with an eye for detail and strong organisational skills. You will be well versed in providing show-rounds to prospective couples, and event organisers, as such, have a friendly personality with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to conduct sales show rounds with maximum effectiveness.
- Proactive when communicating and managing inquiries.
- To liaise and support the Operations team to ensure the smooth running of weddings and events.
- Creative and laterally minded when taking on new challenges.
- Previous experience of meetings and events for a busy wedding event hotel or venue.
- A methodical approach to tasks, daily duties, and systems.
- A flexible approach with a desire to be self-sufficient.
- Ambitious in nature with a desire to grow in tune with our company.
- To have a good knowledge of the local area.
This is a challenging role for a passionate and dedicated individual, who has excellent attention to detail, a warm friendly personality, and a drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
Salary: according to experience. Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Simon Page(firstname.lastname@example.org)